Operations & Reliability Manager
This organisation, from its inception, has stood for providing the best in services and information to the Australian public.
As a Non-Profit organisation, working for this organisation would provide the opportunity to give back to those in need, with free information and advice.
- As part of an innovative Technology team, this role is crucial in providing continuing leadership and effective practices in the delivery of service management, responsible for 3 seperate Business functions within IT.
- This is a newly created position to allow an experienced Operations Manager the ability to establish and implement an operational maturity program.
- The aim of this program will be to measure and improve resilience and operations across services such as monitoring, security services, log analytics.
- This position will also be managing a team of up to 5 experienced Systems Analysts.
- Proven experience in maturing operational processes within an Agile and fluid environment
- Previous management experience with Operations/ DevOps
- Passion for DevOps and Agile
- Understanding of Technical Architecture, Automation, DR/ BCP
- Experience in Cloud and/ or Software as aService
- Use of Cloud based tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opening to work in a dynamic, very fluid organisation, that prides itself on technical innovation.
To hear more, please apply below now. I will endeavour to respond to all applicants.