Middle Office Portfolio Controller
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000.00 - AU$90000.00 per annum|
Why This Business
With an excellent working culture this Australian fund manager boasts one of the highest employee satisfaction rates in Sydney and has thrived due to this. As a business they have seen a significant growth in funds under management, taking on a number of large new clients. Their impressive growth has allowed them to look into the future with confidence and are expanding internationally as a result. Having recently updated offices the environment is modern and offers state of the art systems and resources.
Working within their Life division working with a number of stakeholders your duties will include:
- Ensure all transactions processed within timeframe daily
- Maintain the Life Diary
- Collateral Management
- Investigate and comment on all cash and asset reconciliation breaks, as well as overdrafts
- Ensure month end clearance objectives
- Ad-Hoc duties
Due to the nature of the role the breakup of BAU tasks and email queries would be roughly 60/40 respectively.
Ideally you will be an up and coming middle office professional who is looking to utilize your base skills as a stepping stone into a premium business. You will have a strong understanding of the affect your work has on your team and the surrounding business as to truly be a team player. You will have the confidence to engage senior stakeholders in order to resolve issues as soon as possible and the initiative to go above and beyond.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years' experience in middle office
- Good knowledge of financial markets
- Experience within life is ideal
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic
- Exemplary communication skills
Apply Online or through Reed Davies on 02 9249 5026 or