Middle Office Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||super and benefits|
This Australian Fund manager is going from strength to strength and is currently recruiting a middle office analyst. This business has a global presence and specializes in a broad range of asset classes, to both retail and institutional investors.
In this role you will provide operational support to both internal and external stakeholders across a range of investment portfolios. You will ensure data integrity is maintained within the operational system allowing for accurate trade and cash flows information.
- Provide daily cash and position clearance to front office.
- Cash management to ensure successful settlement of daily cashflows
- Investigate and provide daily commentary all cash, asset reconciliation breaks and bank overdrafts
- Calculation of daily unit price for applicable funds (global fixed income)
- Liaise with Front Office for any bespoke deals, new account setups, transfers and/or adhoc queries
- Group inbox management - ensure adhoc queries from internal and external clients are answered thin required timeframe.
- Ensure month end clearance objectives (cash/assets/swap valuations) are completed within required timeframe
The skills required:
- Strong reconciliations experience - both cash and asset break resolution
- Settlements experience - covering fixed interest and derivatives (swaps mainly)
- Syndicated loans knowledge would be ideal
- Strong communication and time management
For a confidential discussion please contact , call 9249 5087 or apply online.