Mid - Senior .Net Developer
URGENT ROLE: Mid - Senior .NET Developer
A leading company has a new opening in North Sydney for a Mid-Senior .NET web developer. The role will see the successful candidate taking an key role working cutting edge technologies to build a robust solution that will be an integral system for many years to come.
This organisation is located in North Sydney and is well regarded for their customer centric focus. They are a key leader within the Educational sector. They value quality highly and have built an in-house development team to support and enable them to serve their internal and external clients better. The work environment will suit a self-starter and you will not be micro-managed and your opinions will be valued.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Mid - Senior ASP.NET/C#.NET full stack developer with strong SQL 20012/14 skills to join our client's development team. The projects you will be working on will mainly be a re-development and build of a large scale core application as well as major enhancements to an internal application. Ideally you will have worked on client facing web sites and applications as a full stack developer. You will also be working with external contractors and consultants when required.
- Proven experience as a .NET full stack developer working on complex business logic issues
- Strong SQL 2012/14 experience is essential
- Experience working on CMS ideally Sitecore but any experience is sufficient
- Excellent EF and MVC experience
- Excellent communication and sound analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and uncompromising attitude to quality and time management
- Willingness to adapt and pick-up new technologies and solutions
As a senior developer you will be remunerated with a competitive salary package based on your experience and skill set up to $125k package, negotiable for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Email your resumes NOW! Please contact Piero Sansone on 02 9248 6203 or email for a confidential discussion about this role or for further information.
If you think this role isn't the one for you, however you are considering a change or looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.