UX Designer with a touch of UI!
Without revealing too much about this exciting opportunity, Ambition is currently working with a global, highly reputable household name as they continue to grow.
This is a multifaceted role that will have you assasting with both the practical and aesthetic designing of highly usable, attractive interfaces for traditional/tablet/mobile websites and applications.
A bit about the role:
- Contribute to the development of detailed experience designs from project inception, through to build and launch
- Conducting user research activities including interviews, contextual enquiries, A/B testing, surveys and metrics analysis
- Planning and conducting face to face and remote usability studies of existing and proposed designs and documenting recommendations for improvement
- Design highly usable, attractive interfaces for websites, applications and email marketing
- Produce low & high fidelity wireframes and prototypes
- Minimum 3 years experience in a digital design role
- Minimum 1 year working in both UX and UI
- Experience working with wireframing/prototyping tools such as
Balsamiq and Axure
- Experience with mobilefirst responsive design
- Experience interpreting and making design recommendations
based on web analytics
- eCommerce experience would be the icing on top of the cake!
If this sounds like your next opportunity - please apply now, or for more information, you can give Shani Stephens a call on 3009 6116 or 0417 987 069.
If this role is not quite right for you but you think you may know someone else who could be perfect, send it to a friend - Successful referrals are rewarded!
Please check out our website (www.ambition.com.au) for more positions available or give me a call to find your perfect role!