|Location:||Paddington, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$75000 per annum + Superannuation|
Media Planner / Buyer
Sydney, Eastern Subs…
$60,000 - $75,000 + Superannuation
Have you got experience in working in a Media Planning/Buying role across a range of media channels? Are you looking for better work/life balance and maybe looking to step away from the traditional agency environment?
To support its current expansion and deliver its long term vision, we are currently seeking to appoint a Media Buyer/Planner to work as part of a team that manages a number of the agencies largest clients. This role will support the team in translating implementation briefs into strategic responses ensuring those plans reflect the client business needs and media environment. The business is around 25 strong with strong growth plans over the coming 12-24 months.
The ideal candidate for this role will have media planning and buying experience within an agency environment across a number of traditional channels including TV, radio, OOH, magazines, cinema, press. Digital experience is an advantage but not essential.
You will have excellent communication skills as one of the main key contacts for the client and you will ensure you maintain excellent client relationships and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Continue to build media knowledge across all channels to develop strong strategic thinking for the client.
- You will own and manage the execution, implementation and reporting on all campaigns for key clients in the business.
- You will effectively manage and develop a strong client bond based on your knowledge of their business and your own proactivity in anticipating their needs.
- To ensure that the finances are tightly managed and that any queries with unbilled invoices or client queries on invoices are resolved in a timely manner.
- To ensure accuracy in reporting.
Above all else, we are looking for someone who is proactive and can work well in a small team environment. You will ideally have a minimum of two years' experience working in a similar role with some good ideas to bring to the table.
We are looking to appoint someone for this role ASAP so please apply with an up to date version of your resume along with any supporting information.