MDM Solutions Consultant
About the Role:
Join one of the exciting large scale project in the MDM space as my client transforms their BI and Analytics Systems. My client is a well-known technology organisation in Australia with a large global presence. They are currently investing in a major transformation program of work to set them up for continuous growth and to better serve their customers.
They are at present looking for a MDM expert to join and lead their Solutions team. As an Architect / Solution Architect with proven MDM solutions experience you play a key role in the success of the project. This is a great opportunity to join a complex project.
To be successful in the role:
- Experience in working in MDM projects in senior leadership roles leading technical team in solution design or delivery
- Proven Ability to define Master Data Management (MDM) architecture with detailed hands-on implementation knowledge.
- Expertise in data modeling approaches, tools and techniques
- Experience working with Informatica MDM, Microsoft MDM, or other MDM tool set.
- Ability to provide the mechanics for propagating and governing master data entities
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to lead a team of technical developers, BA, and Designers in the delivery of projects
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a range of stakeholders
This is role is currently offered as a contract with attractive terms.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for , then Apply now!
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Brad Ragothaman on 02 9248 6213