Master Data Management Designer
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
The MDM Designer will help drive key client engagements in Melbourne and will be required to understand the project model (i.e. SDLC / Agile / etc) and strategize its requirements with internal and external stakeholders.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to analyse and define solutions to design MDM components to meet the requirements and deliver high level design. You will perform the detailed design with analyst and leads for subject areas.
You willl conduct workshops to walkthrough designs with Business and Development teams including data modelling & mapping source attributes to MDM model and reviewing technical specifications.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience,focused in analysis, development, design, testing, documentations, implementation and maintenance of Application Software.
- Strong design experience in Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality & Java - J2EE applications.
- Previous experience working on MDM Standard Edition/PME/Initiate
- Probabilistic algorithm implementations and tuning experience.
- Strong knowledge in Object Orientated Concepts and its implementations in Java & JEE.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and project management skills.
- Ability to add value and provide exceptional service to clients.