Master Data - Finance Administrator | Parramatta | Up to $70k
As a well-established name within the corporate world my client has released a brand new role due to the continued growth of the business. Not only will you be working in one of the most exciting and profitable sectors but you will be working with a business that continues to be amongst the most innovative in the market.
You will be part of the Finance team located in Parramatta's offices and you will play a key role in the success of the division.
Your main duties will include:
- Receipting PO's within SAP
- Supplier reconciliations
- Managing external & internal enquiries.
- Ensure internal control within the AP process are adhered to and improved
- Support the finance & admin team with adhoc requests for information and reporting
You will report directly to the Finance Manager who will offer their support and develop your already existing skills. This is a fixed term contract so you will be entitled to annual and sick leave.
In order to successfully apply for this role you should:
- Have Accounts Payable/Procurement experience
- Have strong organizational and time management skills, basic accounting principles knowledge and documentation skills.
- Must have experience using SAP raising PR's and PO's
- Be a first rate communicator as you will be interacting with both internal but mainly external stakeholders
If this sounds like you and you are interested in applying please contact Chris Crolla via email at