Do you thrive on the glory of winning another account?
Are you a hunter who loves business development?
Do you want to advance your career and be the driving force behind your company's growth?
Ambition currently has a new opening for an experienced recruiter or sales expert to join us and take responsibility for the growth of our new client portfolio. This is a critical role to the business and the future direction we are taking as a company.
As a Markets Executive, you will be working in a first-class, consultative selling environment with best-practice skills. Working within a highly experienced Markets team, you will have the opportunity to forge your career in the sales, business development and marketing industry.
You will have the opportunity to be coached and mentored in all areas of the sales and marketing value chain by a dynamic leader in the field, whilst working alongside of top practitioners.
As a Markets Executive with us, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Drive profitable sales activity in identified opportunity areas, industry sectors and client accounts.
- Own and manage designated customer relationships (client and individual) to ensure the delivery of the highest standards of client service
- Act as a single point of contact for client or account management issues, providing timely response, problem resolution and an escalation up and down
- Understand and contribute to the development and refinement of value propositions: identification, measurement, validation and communication
- Provide regular detailed reporting on activity, as required, including forecasting, pipeline, opportunity management, competitor analysis, management reporting and business case planning and compilation support for various growth initiatives
At Ambition, our consultants are rewarded with:
- One of the best commission schemes in Australia
- Fantastic career progression and development
- A market leading learning and development programme, tailored specifically to your skillset and level of experience
- International opportunities - we currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London
- A high performance culture where success is rewarded with trips to a resort in Vietnam, skiing in New Zealand, chilling at the Shangri-La Hotel, and fine dining in Michelin starred restaurants
Key requirements for a Markets Executive:
- You will have ideally come from a recruitment, sales or professional services background
- Previous experience of working in a consultative selling environment, with sales cycles of various lengths and complexities
- Proven track record of delivery
- Demonstrated success in 'commercialising' ideas and opportunities
- An individual who is tenacious, resilience and self-motivated
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been hunting for, please apply now or contact Gwen Pham, Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist for a confidential discussion - (2) 9248 6217 /