Manager | Investment Compliance
One of Australia's best known banks is currently looking for a successful investment compliance manager. With an enviable culture, a highly regarded head of department and an average tenure in the team of over 7 years, it's no wonder this team rarely has to come to market! Their modern and conveniently placed offices in the CBD make coming to work a breeze for anyone wanting to work in the heart of Sydney.
A client focused management role. The first point of contact for escalation and the oversight of a small local team and the indirect management of an international team.
- Oversight of a team of investment compliance analysts
- Take part in meetings, both locally and regionally via tele conference
- Manage breaches of investment rules that are passed on by the team
- Resolution of production issues, client queries and ad-hoc reporting
- Manage all regulatory requirements for the team
- Build strong relationships, demonstrating exceptional industry and product knowledge
- Meet with potential clients during new business pitches, as operational SME
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years' experience within investment compliance/mandate monitoring, with management experience
- Strong understanding of financial markets and investment management processes
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of derivatives exposure, credit ratings, duration measures and instrument types
Please contact Charlie | 02 9249 5087