Manager, Fund Accounting | Sydney based role
This business has a strong reputation on providing the best service to wholesale and institutional clients here in Australia. Due to a recent resignation of a long standing staff member, there is an opportunity for a fund accounting manager to oversee the management of one of their key funds, also a small team.
The suitable candidate will be professionally presented and well-spoken individual who is naturally motivated, ambitious and has strong relationship skills.
- Escalation/review of all reporting, valuation and pricing issues
- Answer all escalated queries on investments, systems, unit pricing, valuations and distributions
- Liaise with various custodians, registry and other teams to ensure the accuracy of information
- Planning, co-ordination and implementation of all processes to deliver all portfolios and funds - ensuring all client deliverable's are met
- Assisting in mentoring staff and training and development and assisting with the management of staff
More specifically you'll possess the following requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in a Finance / Accounting / Statistics / Mathematics degree, CA or CPA qualified.
- Strong experience as a fund accounting manager, with excellent team management skills
- Previous experience in the Funds Management
- The ability to liaise with varying levels of seniority.
- Strong comms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing and respected fund manager. For a confidential discussion on this role or any other opportunities within funds management contact Charlie Fitzroy 02 9249 5087