Management Accountant - Parramatta - $90k + super
|Location:||Westmead, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
My client is a leading healthcare organisation who is currently undergoing a large growth phase within their various business divisions. Being a leading healthcare provider and servicing over 1.5 million people a year my client plays an integral part in supporting the sustained growth across Greater Western Sydney. With continued growth my client is offering this role as a temporary to permanent opportunity.
You will be an experienced accountant who has had exposure to the healthcare industry. This role will require the chosen candidate to hit the ground running at a busy time of the year hence why healthcare experience is a must. You will be assisting in the annual budgeting process and moving forward will be an integral part of the management reporting process for a range of business units.
- Monthly P&L management, key metric reporting and analysis
- Assist in annual budget preparation
- Timely and accurate forecasting of business units operations
- Assisting in the development of business cases for investment proposals
- Ad-hoc reporting as required
Skills or Experience
- CA/CPA part-qualified minimum
- Experience with Oracle or a similar large scale ERP
- Experience within Healthcare or similar industry
- The ability to start at short notice
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
If this role sounds like what you've been looking for then please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB now!