Management Accountant - Media Company - $90k + super
My client is a leading brand in the media industry and partners with some of the the largest players both locally and throughout the globe. As the business continues to expand here in Sydney my client is looking to increase financial transparency and reduce the companies risk in what is a true value add role. Although this is initially a temporary position my client is looking to expand the team and for the right person, a permanent position will be available.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be an experienced Management Accountant or Commercial Analyst that has previously partnered with cross-functional stakeholders to increase financial understanding across a business. You will bring with you experience in the areas of budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis whilst also having the ability to communicate your commentary clearly and concisely. If you want the feeling of being able to add value and see your role make a difference in a business, this is the job for you!
- Prepare and lead an efficient and accurate annual budgeting process
- Quarterly forecasting
- Analytical review of the company P&L, providing commentary on insights
- Build effective long term relationships with supporting stakeholders to increase transparency and efficiency
- Drive simplification of systems and processes within finance through continuous improvement initiatives
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
Skills & Experience
- CA / CPA part qualified minimum
- Previous analytical experience within a large company or Chartered 1st movers
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Proven experience in business partnering
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If this role sounds like what you've been looking for then please get in touch by clicking "Apply for this job" now!