Management Accountant - Baulkham Hills - $110k + super
My client has achieved a wealth of success to date and therefore are looking to expand their operations, which in turn will need financial support to carry out. Being a leader in their field of specialised technology, they operate in a fast-paced and inclusive environment where all functions of the business are transparent and open in their operations. Although the role is initially a temporary position, as with any growing business, this role could lead to large opportunities.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be an experienced Management Accountant or Commercial Analyst that has previously partnered with cross-functional stakeholders to increase financial understanding across a business. You will bring with you experience in the areas of budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis whilst also having the ability to communicate your commentary clearly and concisely. It will be your job to guide this business strategically through their growth!
- Prepare and lead an efficient and accurate annual budgeting process
- Monthly forecasting
- Analytical review of the company P&L, providing commentary on insights
- Build effective relationships with supporting stakeholders to increase transparency and efficiency
- Drive simplification of systems and processes within finance through continuous improvement initiatives
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
Skills & Experience
- CA / CPA part qualified minimum
- Previous analytical experience within a large company or Chartered 1st movers
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Proven experience in business partnering
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If this role sounds like what you've been looking for then please get in touch by clicking "Apply for this job" now!