|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$95000 - AU$100000 per annum + Bonus|
Due to global acquisition this vibrant Finance team are looking to recruit a like-minded, commercially astute, qualified candidate to complement their progressive team.
The role is newly created and will have exposure to stakeholders throughout the business, thus giving you the opportunity to further develop your technical ability and influencing skills. Very much looking for the right personality fit, the team are looking for a like-minded, ambitious and energetic qualified financial analyst to compliment them.
Responsibilities will include, but won't be limited to;
- Production of monthly financial results including detailed analysis and commentary.
- Consolidation and review of divisional financial results.
- Providing advice and direction in relation to spend.
- Business Partnering to Senior Stakeholders
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Process improvement initiatives
- Challenge incoming data throughout the business and engage with stakeholders.
The successful candidate ideally be CA/CPA qualified from the Big 4 with a background in dealing with large corporates and fast paced industries. It is essential to have first class technical ability, an eye for detail, communication skills and a strong commercial acumen in order to effectively network throughout the group to gain profile and credibility. It would also be advantageous to come from a financial services background.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, hardworking, and diligent candidate, looking to expand their profile within Industry.
For consideration, hit the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 86291001.