Management Accountant - 6 Month Contract - Infrastructure
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$45 - AU$50 per hour + Super|
Listed Infrastructure business with global operations boasting many high profile projects. Due to internal promotion, there is currently an opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the team on a 6 month contract with a view to permanency.
The Management Accountant will report to the Senior Finance Manger and provide support to various business units at a group level.
- Preparation of month-end consolidated results and management reporting
- Analyse financial results and performance linked to business drivers
- Partner business units to support preparation of management and financial reports
- Management of overhead costs, balance sheet & working capital
- Partner with key stakeholders to solve issues, leverage opportunities and influence business performance
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support business wide initiatives and projects
To Ensure Success
The successful candidate will have gained CA/CPA qualification and will be making their first move from a Big 4 chartered firm or have experience in a similar role gained within commerce. Experience working within a large, complex environment and the ability to liaise with non-finance stakeholders is also highly important.
This is a highly visible role with a large, highly sought after employer. The role offers the opportunity to work under a dynamic mentor as well as gain exposure to senior stakeholders. There will be permanent employment opportunities on offer for a high achiever.
If this sounds like the career opportunity you have been waiting for please APPLY NOW below, to Brendon Cooke or call 02 9249 5045