Lead Infrastructure Engineer - Microsoft SME
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$700 per annum|
A fantastic opportunity to be the Lead Project Engineer in a complex, Enterprise environment.
With over 5K users across Australia, this is an extremely fast paced, dynamic environment to work in.
Technologies you will be working with:
- Office 365
Projects include, but not limited to:
- Citrix set up in Azure
- Exchange Migration to Office 365
- Windows 10 Upgrade and SOE Modernisation
Requirements to Apply:
* Advanced understanding of Infrastructure fundamentals across Servers and Networks
* Excellent knowledge on the Microsoft suite of products
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of emerging technologies
* Extensive experience in design and implementation on Office 365
An understanding of ITIL and industry certifications would be well regarded.
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity to work in a complex environment with numerous projects across Infrastructure, please apply below now.