Lead Developer / Lead Architect - Node, Angular
Opportunity to join a vibrant and innovative technology start-up who are building a greenfield e-commerce platform which will be incremently released into the Australian, New Zealand, South African, US and UK markets over the next 12 months.
This is a Lead Developer / Technical Architect (NodeJS) opportunity where you will learn (and teach) a lot about building scalable cloud technology in a great start-up environment. You would work closely within a small, experienced team where you will think about problems from the customer's perspective and propose solutions that take their needs into account and feel like a cohesive part of the platform.
The successful candidate will be someone who is passionate about building and distributing top quality software, and wants to succeed and enjoys solving technical challenges.
- 6+ years of recent experience being a hands-on developer and/or architect using both statically and dynamically typed languages
- Expert understanding of modern software development paradigms and design patterns
- Deep knowledge of server, web, and mobile application programming
- B2B and B2C Solutions
- Micro-services architecture
- Server-Side Node.JS
- React.js and/or React Native
- API Development experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Nice To Have(s)
- Java/Scala and/or C++
- Experience building native mobile applications (Swift, Objective-C, Android)
- Relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Document databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.)
- Previous experience defining quality standards for developers
- Have been in charge of technology for at least one product in the past
- Experience building software using agile methodology in combination with TDD, BDD, and XP practices
How to Apply:
If this opportunity sounds like you, please click apply or send your CV directly to Adam Grabish at