Junior Support Administrator/ Junior Dev-Ops
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Salary:||AU$80000.00 per annum + Super|
A leading Brisbane based technology business with operations in the US and Europe are seeking a Junior Support Engineer/Junior Dev-Ops to join a cross-functional Agile team. The company is revolutionising their industry and you would be joining them at an exciting time!
This company are seeking a customer centric individual who is ambitious and has a genuine interest in everything IT! This role has the potential to eventually develop into a position that is beyond the scope of a systems administrator, i.e Dev-Ops, developer.
- Performing varying technical services including but not limited to; system administration, implementation support, data/business analysis and insight generation.
- Provide continuous improvement through automation testing, automated scripts and/or developing production code.
- Establish professional relationships with customers whilst handling enquiries.
- Use your strong communication skills to effectively represent the customer's needs to the wider team.
- 1-3 years applications support, infrastructure support, network administration and/or similar experience.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Exposure to Cloud Technology, i.e. AWS, Azure.
- Experience with Atlassian (Jira/Confluence) and various communication tools.
- Strong skills in Python, Powershell or similar.
- Experience working in a Windows envirinment with familiarity of C#.Net and/or Java.
Nice to Have:
- Exposure to Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation or other configuration tools.
- Flexibility in working outside the 9-5 office hours when required.
To apply please send your resume by following the links below.
For any further questions please contact Suzanne Charnley on 07 3009 6142 or email: