Junior Project Manager | $600-$700 p.d. 6 mth contract | CBD
My client is a leading government agency undergoing an enterprise-wide business transformation, restructure and consolidation of corporate offices and functions.
As part of that transformation, there is a Procurement stream which requires a Project Manager. The scope of the project is to conduct billing audits, ensure compliance to government contracts, to consolidate sites to the incumbent supplirs in areas of electricity and gas.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the scope, project schedule, project budget, stakeholders, vendors
- Managing the interdependencies with other initiatives, project quality, risks and issues, and communications plans in conjunction with the change manager
- Experience in a large program of work, preferably related to procurement
- Government sector experience is desirable
- Experience working within or with utilities suppliers
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 for more information. Job Ref 94061