|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum|
Your expertise will be able to add significant value to this as well as be a great project to add to your CV. This is a permanent position - however if you are a contractor I still want to hear from you.
- Strong object-oriented programming with Node.js skills (2 years minimum)
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks (e.g. Express, Sails, Koa) & utility libraries (e.g. Underscore/Lodash, co, async, Q)
- Experience with unit testing (e.g. Mocha, Chai, Sinon)
- Strong relational database skills and MongoDB
- Strong understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Experience with revision control systems (e.g. Git)
- Strong analysis, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Communication skills
Ideally you will have experience with architecting and/or implementing API's as well as experience with developing high traffic websites. This will be coupled with strong HTML5, CSS3 skills.
Any experience with DevOps and AWS or a test driven development environment would be highly regarded!
If this sounds like you then please get in touch immediately - contact Sam Elderfield on 9248 6263 or email .