|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
We need a Senior AEM/Java Engineer with strong AEM experience. You will be creating AEM components and OSGI integrations working collaboratively with the scrum master/project manager, lead architect, technical lead and operations teams to deploy and operate our systems.
You will be required to help automate and streamline our operations and processes and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
- 3-5 years experience with Adobe AEM 6.x.
- Java / JVM knowledge an advantage
- Adept at writing technical wiki pages
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- GIT / Stash
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum / Kanban)
- Work autonomously
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Anisble, Docker, are nice to have
This is an exciting new role that brings interesting technical challenges with it, transforming the way a large corporate sees development and operations.