Java Developer (Mid / Senior-Level) l Greenfield Project
Iconic and well known organisation with a global presence has created a brand new team to build a highly available, distributed application that uses a JSON-RPC connection to communicate.
This is an opportunity to work within a dynamic project team in a complex environment providing end-to-end development activities.
- Writing server-side code for web-based applications
You will also assume responsibility for:
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering
- Commercial experience developing with uses Java 7/8, Java EE, EJB
- Experience working with common Java MVC frameworks such as Spring, Struts, or JSF
- Solid SQL programming skills (preferably on a MySQL database)
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience using standard development tools, such as Eclipse, Ant, SVN
- Experience developing SOAP and REST based web services
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant discipline
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, including incentives and bonuses!
How to Apply
Interviews are immediately available for candidates interested in this excellent opportunity.
Please apply ASAP or call Adam Grabish on (07) 3020 0316 for further information.