|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$550.00 - AU$750 per annum|
This leading government agency are seeking mid level/senior Java/J2EE developers to work on a large project within their Identity Management Team.
This exciting opportunity is for someone who has the following:
- Minimum 5 years IT experience with minimum 3 years Java J2EE experience including java, JSP, Common J2EE Design patterns, EJB, XML etc.
- Demonstrated expert proficiency with JBoss EAP6. Experience in RedHat Drools (jPBM) preferable.
- Demonstrated high level experience working with Oracle databases and LDAP directories.
- Significant demonstrated experience in design, programming, testing and the preparation and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in versioning, release management and deployment management using a variety of tools such as Maven, Bamboo, Subversion and Git.
- Understanding Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and web service standards.
- Demonstrated background of working with solution architects and SMEs, following and absorbing direction provided.
The selected candidate must have previous experience working in the government.
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career.
This is an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend at 600 - 750 p/d.