IT Trainer - Records Management - 6 month daily rate, Paramatta
|Location:||Western Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$900 per day|
My client is looking for a capable Training professional who is an experienced Process Analyst, and has demonstrable experience and knowledge of Records/Information Management.
You will provide high class, objective, customer-focussed Training within the Records Management field.
This is a six month contract with possibility of extension for the right candidate - looking to interview and start immediately.
You will have some or all of the following:
- Experience designing and/or delivering training within Records Management.
- Strong process mapping experience.
- Outstanding face-to-face communication and relationship-building skills.
- Familiar at working within a large and Governance-driven environment.
- Ideally knowledge of the State Records Act.
Please note: to be considered for this position it is essential to demonstrate that you have some or considerable exposure to the world of Records or Information Management in a Training context.
- Map a variety of processes and deliver key training for a key department.
- 5 minutes walk from Paramatta station.
- Outstanding daily rate.
If this sounds up your street
Please hit apply or contact me directly.
Consultant - Business Transformation