IT Support Technician
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing managed service provider as one of their key IT Support members. My Client is seeking a customer focused, driven, level 2 IT Support Technician, with previous MSP experience to join their small but growing team.
To be successful for this position you MUST have the following:
- 2+ Years' experience in a similar role.
- NSW Drivers Licence.
- Previous Managed Service Experience
- Perform general Service Desk/ IT Support level 1&2 support duties for users by phone, face to face, on site with clients & remote support.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Experience with Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange.
- Windows Server 2008-2012 R2 Administration.
- Hyper -V administration.
- MUST have exceptional Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent Customer Service skills are essential for this position!
- Must be organised and have good time management and prioritising ability.
- Contribute to projects that enhance quality and efficiency.
- Remote software support and installations.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great employer.
Due to the large volume of candidates coming through it will not be possible to get back to everyone. If you are suitable for this position you will be contacted.
If you have the relevant skills and are interested, please 'APPLY NOW' sending your resume in WORD format only.