IT Support Engineer
An exciting opportunity to join a well established team within a fantastic organisation. My Client is looking for a Service Desk Analyst candidate to join their dedicated service desk team.
The role is extremely diverse encompassing 1st and 2nd level IT and Application Support. The successful applicant will need to work closely with existing internal IT staff and Business End Users.
This is a Sydney based role however the successful applicant may need travel on occasion to support users and systems at various sites nationwide.
To be successful for this position you MUST have the following:
- 5+ Years' experience in a similar role
- Perform general Service Desk level 1&2 support duties for users by phone, face to face & remote control tools.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal clients and external vendors
- Experience with Office 365, Active Directory, and Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013, Lync/Skype for business and VOIP/ Video conferencing support -Polycom.
- MUST have exceptional Communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Customer Service skills are essential for this position!
- Must be organised and have good time management and prioritising ability
- Contribute to team projects that enhance the quality and efficiency of the IT department.
- Contribute to the maintenance of call-logging and time management
- Remote software support and installations
- Previous exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ AX Administration Certifications
- Experience in Financial Services, Or fast paced, highly commercially or client focussed business.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great employer.
Due to the large volume of candidates coming through it will not be possible to get back to everyone. If you are suitable for this position you will be contacted.
If you have the relevant skills and are interested, please 'APPLY NOW' sending your resume in WORD format only.