IT Support Analyst
|Location:||Leeton, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000.00 per annum|
Leading Australian agribusiness, with a history of 180 years, seeking a highly motivated IT Support Analyst to provide front line technical support. This role will involve working on site and providing fantastic customer service.
IT Support Analyst to provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals. The role will also be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner. The IT Support Analyst must have excellent problem solving skills to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate staff members or service vendors.
To be successful for this position you MUST have the following:
- Two to five years of hands-on experience working in an IT support role for small businesses
- MS Office365, Azure, Active Directory
- Windows and Unix environments
- Remote Desktop, Infrastructure and communications support
- Support for handheld smartphones and tablets
- Maintenance and deployment of updates
- Advanced printer / peripheral device troubleshooting
- Network and infrastructure technologies, including cloud technologies such as AWS
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VM, VPN, VOIP
- SAP Business One (or SAP other) an advantage
- Familiarity with agriculture practices an advantage
- A good problem-solving attitude
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent documenter and communicator
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great employer.
If you have the relevant skills and are interested, please 'APPLY NOW' sending your resume in WORD format only.