IT Service Desk Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$45000.00 per annum|
My client has a funky and attractive office located in the heart of the CBD. They are an award winning architecture firm that is highly innovative and is a market leader in its industry. With operations overseas and locally, this company boasts cutting edge technologies and has a user base of close to 300.
The culture is one of collaboration, communication and development. The benefits of working here include; working with creative architects, exposure to cutting edge technologies, various social events & friday afternoon drinks and also a chance to travel as part of the job.
The role is to provide 1st line IT support to my client's user base in Australia and overseas and will incorporate a mixture of face to face and phone based support. The role is diverse with a chance to be exposed to a variety of projects. Whilst, IT experience is not a necessity, customer skills is a must!!
* At least 6 months experience an IT Service Desk role (preferred but not essential)
* Basic knowledge of Windows 7 &10, Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
* Basic user administration within Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
* Experience supporting mobile devices, thin clients and AV systems
* Proactive and methodical troubleshooting skills
* Excellent eye for attention to detail
* Ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently
* Excellent time management and organisation skills
* Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
If you are interested in the role, please 'Apply Now' by sending your resume in'Word Format'. Due to the high number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.