IT Client Service Consultant
An exciting opportunity to join a growing enterprise level organisation. My Client is looking for a Service Desk Analyst candidate to join their dedicated service desk team. This role will involve working on site and providing fantastic customer service.
To be successful for this position you MUST have the following:
- Perform general Service Desk/ Desktop support duties for users by phone, face to face & remote control tools.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal clients and external vendors
- IT Support skills in a Microsoft Environment
- An understanding/ previous experience with ITIL
- Experience with Office 365, Active Directory, and Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013.
- MUST have exceptional Communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Customer Service skills are essential for this position!
- Must be organised and have good time management and prioritising ability
- Contribute to team projects that enhance the quality and efficiency of the IT department.
- Contribute to the maintenance of call-logging and time management
- Remote software support and installations
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great employer.
Due to the large volume of candidates coming through it will not be possible to get back to everyone. If you are suitable for this position you will be contacted.
If you have the relevant skills and are interested, please 'APPLY NOW' sending your resume in WORD format only.