Xplan Training Executive
My client is a leading financial services firm, who provide innovative solutions to their clients. They have an engaged and supportive culture, a low turnover and are an instantly recognisable name and an employer of choice.
Due to recent expansion and the development of new product offerings, they currently have a newly created role within their Xplan training team. This role will see you design and deliver in-house Xplan training sessions to groups of financial advisers and practice managers. If you have previous financial planning experience and a good working knowledge of Xplan then this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a learning and development role.
This role will see you develop relationships with internal product teams, wealth specialists, project managers and senior executives as well as external advising firms and dealer groups.
In addition you will:
- Deliver personalised xplan training sessions, providing them with a technical and practical understanding of its features.
- Work closely with account management teams to support clients through problem solving and training needs analysis.
- Develop training material as you keep up to date with all system enhancements.
- Conduct business acceptance testing before new product releases.
- Previous experience of working in the financial planning industry.
- A good working knowledge of Xplan.
- A passion for delivering training sessions.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide range of individuals.
- A professional manner.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please apply via this website and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services