Investment Manager (Media)
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$85000 per annum|
Investment Manager (Media/Marketing)
Permanent - Up to $85,000 DoE
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Investment Manager to work, not only with a leader in the media industry, but also on a global client's portfolio of work
We are looking for someone with hunger and passion for the work that they do, to join this award winning, growing media agency and be the face of all investment decisions in relation to offline/online media buying. You will need to be sharp to impress and in return the business offers great progression/training opporutnities. In this role you would be reporting directly in to the Investment Director.
- Buying/Investment across all media channels (offline and online)
- Work with the teams across the account to ensure efficiencies are made at every opportunity. Work with the team and the client to ensure value for money is delivered on all campaigns
- Ensure all deadlines are hit and that all campaigns are run efficiently, on budget and as promised.
- Be a brand ambassador for the business.
- Mentoring junior team members with a vested interested in their development.
- Experience of offline/traditional media buying (TV, radio, print/magazine)
- At least 2 years media Buying experience
- Media related degree or relevant post qual experience
- Strong presentation and client management skills
- Ability to prioritise projects and deliver on deadlines.
The company have a fantastic culture and the business prides itself on its development program. We aren't looking for a short term fix, this is a great career move opportunity with an opportunity to work with a business that take this very seriously. The offices are great, the culture is exactly what most people are looking for and you have exposure to some of the best contacts in the industry. Yes, experience is key however, above all else, is the persons attitude and that is one of hunger, drive and determination to maximise results for this client.
For more information or an informal chat, please apply with an up to date version of your resume or contact me on my direct line - Fraser @ Ambition (02) 9248 6204