International Fund Administrator - Private Wealth Management
My client is a financial giant with offices throughout Australia. They are an instantly recognisable name and their staff are some of the most respected in the business.
Due to an increase in trading volumes, they have a newly created role within their Private Wealth management space. These roles offer potential immediate starts, a fantastic salary which is well above market rate and the potential to put you on the path to a successful and rewarding career.
If you're a talented operations/middle office professional who is keen for a new challenge, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Your duties will include:
- Liaise with custodians to ensure the accurate resolution of daily trade and payment issues.
- Responsible for asset transfers, applications, redemptions and reconciliations.
- Quality checking on all account opening and closing.
- Preparation and analysis of client reports, portfolio valuations and performance data.
- Calculation of performance and benchmark return figures.
Successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- A comprehensive knowledge of investment operations.
- A mature, professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability and confidence to liaise with senior business people.
- The initiative to drive process improvement projects.
- Strong teamwork skills.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Finance