Infrastructure Team Leader
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$140000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum + Bonus|
This is an exciting time to join an enterprise, global company at the beginning of their adoption of Public Cloud solutions, working with a complex, Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure.
As 2IC to the global Operations Manager, this position will challenge you both technically, with 50% hands on work required, and from a leadership/ people management capacity.
- Directly responsible for a team of Systems Engineers, while also assisting with technical direction and leadership for a team of Network Engineers and DBAs
- Provide leadership and guidance in the development, maintenance and delivery of operations
- Work to improve the reliability and efficiency of the current Infrastructure
- Be the most senior technical escalation point
- Lead the development of processes and procedures
- Demonstrated leadership experience with Infrastructure Engineers previously
- Experience in an complex, enterprise environment
- Ideally, previous technical experience working in a hybrid cloud environment
- Extensive technical experience in Windows Server/ Exchange/ SCCM
- Technical experience in VMware vSphere
- Strong understanding of core Data Centre and WAN technologies
- Technical involvement in migrations to Cloud solutions - Office 365/ AWS/ Azure would be highly regarded
- Experience working with Cisco UCS and NetApp FAS
- Working with ISO27001
To hear more about this position, please apply below now.