Infrastructure/ EUC Designer
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$800 per day|
This is a newly created position for an EUC Designer/ Architect to join one of Australia's most renowned organisations, working at an Enterprise level.
Working across the End User Compute team, you will provide solutions to internal projects across a variety of Business Units, varying in size and complexity.
Ideally you will have recent experience with virtual directory services integration and SAML authentication.
- Understand business and technical requirements and convert in to technical solutions
- Produce cost estimates for projects
- Create high-level and detailed designs for all components of a virtual directory integration or SAML solution
- Work with the business to configure and test solutions in pre-production environments
- Ensure design aligns with information security patterns, best practices and guidelines
- Technical coordination and implementation support during system build
- Participate in troubleshooting and debugging technology integration problems
- Assist in refining and enhancing existing virtual directory setup and configuration
Extensive experience at a Design/ Architect level.
Be an SME in ONE OR MORE of the technology areas in the below list:
- Virtual Directory Services (VDS) and SAML authentication,
- SOE design and management,
- Microsoft Exchange and O365,
- Microsoft SCCM,
- Mobile Device Management,
- Endpoint Protection,
- Active Directory/PKI.
- You must be capable of working with other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for delivery of solutions involving other core technologies.
Experience of the following technology stacks would be advantageous.
- Radiant Logic, Virtual Directory Server and Cloud Federation Service
- Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7, Windows 10, and Macintosh)
- Configuration Management and Application Delivery platforms (SCCM)
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Mobile Device management platforms
- Automation and Scripting
- Active Directory, Public Key Infrastructure
- Endpoint Protection Technologies (Anti-Virus, DLP, RMS)
To hear more about this position, please apply below now.