Infrastructure Business Analyst
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
Our client is a leading services company undergoing a significant infrastructure transformation.
They are seeking an generalist Business Analyst with a solid infrastructre background to work across three of their infrastructure program streams, including a Data Centre, networks and End user computing.
Be a part of this cutting edge infrastructure transformation!!
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting across this transformation across all three projects EUC, DC and Network transitions.
- Solid business documentation skills is essential.
- Manage senior stakeholders and key vendors
In order to be successful for this role, you should ideally have:
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a unstructured and demanding environment
- Experience working in a variety of industries (construction, utilities, services or consulting industry experience will be highly regarded)
This is an exciting, long-term opportunity for a motivated individual looking to work on one of the largest infrastructure programs currently on the market. Please APPLY NOW or contact Amy Shah on (02) 9248 6214 or for a confidential discussion.