ICT Project Manager | $800 p.d. 6 mth contract
Our client is a leading Australian infrastructure services company. We are seeking an experience ICT Project Manager to handle the transformation phase of an Infrastructure Transformation Program.
They have just finished a major transition program, and a large part of the transformation program involves consolidations and migrations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual. You must be immediately available or be on a maximum of 2 weeks notice/availability.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning the project, defining scope of project in collaboration with senior management, creating detailed work plans, determining resources, developing a schedule for project completion, reviewing the schedule and determining the objectives and measures for project evaluation.
- Managing the project resourcing
- Implementing the project
- Controlling the project, preparing reports, manage the project funds and budgeting
You must have the following experience:
- Have strong proven experience in variety of ICT Projects, with an emphasis on Data Centre, Cloud, EUC and Networks projects being a particular advantage.
- Must have strong project delivery focus and proven experience working on tight deadlines in challenging environments.
- Managed infrastructure projects of various sizes and complexity.
- Strong stakeholder management experience and proven experience at building key relationships
- Be willing to get involved as a "hands-on"/technical level
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
This is a unique opportunity for a bright, ambitious and self-reliant individual who is keen to expand his/her career experience and shape the future of an industry leading company.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW below or contact Bobby Tran on (02) 9248 6209 or for further information.