ICT Help Desk Officer
|Location:||Bathurst, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$25 - AU$30 per hour|
My client is ultimately looking for somebody with a terrific work ethic, a team player and an excellent communicator.
You will provide support, education and guidance in the deployment and maintenance of computer infrastructure and the diagnosis and resolution of technical problems and issues.
To be successful for this role you MUST have the following:
- ICT Helpdesk experience providing 1st level support.
- Solid technical support experience within a Microsoft environment including strong skills supporting Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Remote log in tools, ticketing systems-Remedy would be advantageous, as well as SAP experience.
- Provide and maintain ICT support services in accordance with the department's standards, policies and operating procedures and agreed service levels
- Experience working in an ITIL environment is an advantage.
- Solid troubleshooting skills!
- Excellent Customer Service skills! and a "Can Do" attitude
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Work very well in a team environment
If you are looking for your next challenge and feel you meet all of the above criteria then please apply by clicking on the 'APPLY NOW" button below. Please only send your resume in WORD format.