This business has a strong reputation within real estate investment trusts. Due to a recent re-structure, there is an opportunity for a fund accounting manager to oversee the management of one of their key funds.
The suitable candidate will be professionally presented and well spoken individual who is naturally motivated, ambitious and has strong relationship skills.
- Escalation/review of all reporting, valuation and pricing issues
- Answer all escalated client specific queries on investments, systems, unit pricing, valuations and distributions
- APRA Reporting
- Planning, co-ordination and implementation of all processes to deliver all portfolios and funds - ensuring all client deliverable's are met
More specifically they will possess the following requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in a Finance / Accounting / Statistics / Mathematics degree, CA or CPA qualified
- Can work Autonomously
- Previous experience in the Funds Management industry is a must
- The ability to liaise on all levels and present complex data to clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing and respected fund manager.
For a confidential chat, call Andrew Douglas 86291001 or Apply Now