Full-Stack C# .Net Developer - .Net Core, React, Micro-Services
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$120000 per annum + Super|
A leading provider of secure, agile and innovative on-line financial applications is seeking a passionate C# Developer to design and develop a successful on-line financial services platform. With a large portfolio of blue-chip clients, this position is to carry out software design and development of a range of complex web applications as a part of the software development team.
About the Job
As a C# Developer you will work across the full development lifecycle on a broad range of projects, including Greenfield development. As all development is done in-house, you will face technically complex problems and devise elegant solutions.
Joining a talented, Agile team based in the Brisbane CBD, you will work with the latest technologies and techniques.
- 3+ years C# .Net software development experience
- Web Application development in an MVC framework
- Advocate of iterative / Agile working methodologies - particularly TDD / BDD
- Degree educated. Information Technology preferred
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and build environments, Web Services, SQL Server
- Plural-sight, you want, they got!
- MSDN, who codes without MSDN
- Beers with CEO on Friday; but even if he's too busy, there's always other devs for beers, even the odd BA / Tester! Straight after their developers-only meeting to catch everyone up on what's what, and what's hot
- Consultative Design / Arch. You will be expected to provide input with the other developers to drive forward the Architecture / Design / tooling. Group approach for selecting these types of things
How to Apply
If this sounds like the change you have been looking for: APPLY NOW!If you require further information, please call Adam Grabish on 07 3020 0316