|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 per annum|
As one of the world's largest investment banks my client has an impressive foothold in the Australian market. They have been in the Australian market for some time and have driven their success through their people. They look to hire the best employees in the market as they offer truly dedicated management that take pride in devloping and showcasing their talented employees to all parts of the business. They offer a terrificly located office and supply you with the best tools and systems to complete your job.
As officer your responsibilities will include:
- Handling client queries in a professional manner
- Administration activities including cash flows, trade matching, reconciliation and reporting.
- Overall assistance in the end to end middle office life cycle.
- Maintain trading accounts with clearing banks and brokers
You will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with clients. As the role is fairly broad you will have excellent time management skills and a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Pre-requisite skills include:
- Degree qualified in Business/Finance/Economics or similar discipline.
- 3+ years experience in similar, local middle office role
- Good system skills
- Knowledge of financial products
This is a great role in a leading international bank and will be suited to a hard-working, enthusiastic communicative individual.
Apply online or through Reed Davies on 02 9249 5026 or at