financial reporting and tax senior consultant
We are representing an organisation that is a market leader, creating an outstanding value-based culture, and providing employees with exceptional training, development, guidance and opportunities.
Due to rapid growth within the organisation the role of a senior financial reporting and tax consultant has arisen for a 3 month plus contract. This is an integral role within the Financial Accounting team that will give the successful candidate exposure across the entire Finance Unit
- Escalation/review of all reporting, valuation and pricing issues
- Answer all escalated client specific queries on investments, systems, unit pricing, valuations and distributions
- Planning, co-ordination and implementation of all processes to deliver all portfolios and funds - ensuring all client deliverable's are met
- Assisting in mentoring staff and training and development and assisting with the management of staff
- Tax distributions
More specifically they will possess the following requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in a Finance / Accounting / Statistics / Mathematics degree, CA or CPA qualified.
- Strong experience as a Senior fund Accountant/manager with excellent team management skills
- Previous experience in the MIS (Managed Investment Schemes)
- The ability to liaise on all levels and present complex data to clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing and respected fund manager.
For a confidential chat, call Andrew Douglas 86291001 or Apply Now