Financial & Banking Talent Advisor
Looking for a career change and love people? Are you a successful finance professional seeking a more enjoyable outcome focused career path?
- Unique opportunity for an experienced finance professional
- Attractive remuneration plus bonus
- Outstanding career progression opportunities
As with most industry landscapes, the recruitment world is changing. An ever increasing amount of technological disruption and evolving client needs, has meant nothing stays the same.
At Ambition we have embraced innovation and are continually bringing new products and services to market to support our current clients and meet the varying needs of new clients. We believe our current proposition is a compelling one for companies, but we believe our future proposition will be even more so. Ambition is passionate about strength based leadership and having 'the right people in the right roles'.
We currently trade with many of Australia's top companies as well as a fantastic mix of MNE's, SME's and NFP's.
We have recently created a new position within our NSW commercial finance team, dedicated entirely to executing and delivering mid-level and senior finance, commercial and strategy recruitment assignments.
This new position will be responsible for partnering and recruiting for some of Sydney's most well-known and blue-chip companies. Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to: talent pipe-lining, building of talent dashboards, creating monthly and quarterly reporting for the external market and managing social media content on talent in the marketplace, hiring sentiment and industry trends. This position will attend client job pick-ups and may be involved in preferred supplier client account management, per successful candidate preference.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully recruiting within a specific Banking & finance vertical, ideally within the financial services space, however, this is not essential.
- You will pride yourself on providing outstanding care and service to all clients and candidates.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a recruitment or internal acquisition position.
- You will be self-motivated and have the maturity to work in an environment that is not completely KPI driven.
We are looking for a team player who is also able to work autonomously.
Please contact Sam Weiss, Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist on (2) 9248 6219 for a confidential discussion or forward your resume to