Financial Accountant - Parramatta - $80k + super
My client is an industry leader that has continued to expand their operations over the past decade and are preparing for exciting times ahead. My client is an industry leader in the FMCG space and work in a fast-paced culture making for a challenging and engaging work environment. They are currently looking to bring on an experience Financial Accountant in a temporary position to cover an excess of work through their busy period although due to the size and scale of the business, even a contract role can lead to large opportunities in a number of areas.
You will be a qualified Accountant or be studying towards a CA/CPA degree. Coming from either a previous financial reporting role or a chartered background you will be experienced in the preparation of financial documents, statutory reporting and tax accounting. In addition you will have an eagerness to develop in the role and broaden your skill set in areas such as budgeting, forecasting and monitoring accounting support functions.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial/management reports i.e. balance sheet and P&L
- Prepare journals including accruals, prepayments, provisions, depreciation, interest and payroll
- Cash-flow reporting and forecasting
- Preparation and submission of compliance returns including PAYG, BAS, GST & FBT
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process as well as additional ad-hoc analysis as required
Skills or Experience
- CA/CPA part qualified
- Chartered accounting background or experience in a similar role
- Experience within retail, manufacturing or FMCG will be highly regarded
- Capacity to start at short notice
- Experience with a large scale ERP i.e. SAP or Oracle
If this role sounds like what you've been looking for then please click APPLY NOW!