|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$105000 per annum|
We are representing an organisation that is a market leader, creating outstanding value-based culture, and providing employees with exceptional training, development, guidance and opportunities.
Due to rapid growth within the organisation the role of Financial Accountant has arisen. This is an integral role within the Financial Accounting team that will give the successful candidate exposure across the entire Finance Unit.
- Assist in the day to day management of the month-end processes and regulatory requirements
- Ensure statutory accounts are accurately prepared and reviewed
- Identify areas of improvement with regards to process and procedure and challenge the status quo
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to APRA
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly BAS statements
- Identifying process improvement opportunities
- Review of monthly and quarterly account reconciliation
Skills & Experience:
- Recently qualified CA/CPA or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Thorough understanding of Australian Accounting standards including TOFA, Tax parcel Optimisation
If this role sounds like what you've been looking for then please click Apply Now, or alternately call Andrew Douglas 86291001 for a confidential discussion.