|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
This large and growing ASX listed industry leader within the Australian market is offering a newly created opportunity for an excellent Financial Accountant with industry experience. This company is renowned for their development opportunities for employees.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will have had experience in financial reporting duties and disclosures. Specifically, your responsibilities will include, but won't be limited to:
- Month end reporting to Management at a store, region and consolidated level;
- Ensuring financial information is accurate and looked at with a high level of professional scepticism;
- Preparing reconciliations for the P&L and Balance Sheet ensuring they tie back to the GL;
- Review and analyse variances in the P&L, balance sheet accounts and cash flow;
- Assist in annual forecasting and budgeting; and
- Other ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required by senior managers.
The successful candidate will ideally be looking to make a move from a large industry based corporate with a CA/CPA qualification. Your technical accounting knowledge, attention to detail and ability to break down complex data into meaningful analysis will be the key to your success. You will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as contact with managers with senior staff will be regular. It is important to note that this opportunity will be for someone that has no more than 5 years experience and is looking to take that step into a leading environment.
For a confidential discussion please call Riyad Zakharia on (03) 8629 1012 or 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.