Finance Systems Accountant
About the Role:
My client is a well-known multi-billion dollar infrastructure and assets management group in Sydney. They are looking for a Financial Systems specialist to join their team in Sydney. They have recently implemented an ERP transformation project successfully. The real focus of the role is to provide systems training, stakeholder engagement, and systems support. In this role you will exposure to senior business leaders within the organisation and you will have the opportunity to meaningfully contribute to the success of the team and the projects.
In return, you will be rewarded with a supportive work environment, with a focus on work/life balance and a competitive remuneration package.
Please note - experience with ERP's or Financials Systems are ESSENTIAL for this role.
- Proven understanding of ERP systems
- Accounting/finance knowledge/understanding, CA or CPA will be highly regarded
- Qualifications in IT with Financial business systems - JD Edwards, Hyperion or similar
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and experience working in cross-functional teams
- High level communication skills and the ability to build bridges within the organisation to deliver effective outcomes
- Proven ability to set priorities, analyse problems and articulate clear and effective solutions
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
We are shortlisting now!
How to apply
If this sounds the like the opportunity for you, then please apply NOW!
For a confidential discussion please reach out Brad Ragothaman on 02 92486213.