Finance Business Partner - Commercial
This exciting large company has an outstanding opportunity for a commercially focussed Finance Business Partner to join their Commercial Finance team. The opportunity is for a candidate with a dynamic commercial background, who has had experience in aiding decision making through strategic analysis.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Finance Manager with exposure to the leadership group, your prime responsibility will be, but not limited to:
- Manage and oversee the preparation of the monthly management reports;
- Variance analysis and budgeting and forecasting of operational performance of business units;
- Oversee the development of financial models to assist the business units;
- Drive efficiency within the team and the wider business;
- Work with the business on business case developments and investment decisions;
- Partner with supply chain teams, focus on providing end to end support for the team; and
- Other adhoc project work as and when required.
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified that has had experience in being a commercially focused business partner. It is paramount that the successful candidate has had experience in commercial accounting and has been able to influence decision making when interacting with Executives. This is a significant role, which will leverage off your excellent technical background and ability in assisting to drive change and performance. Outstanding communication skills are required to deal with multiple stakeholders and will be the defining factor to your success in this career defining role.
For more information please contact Riyad Zakharia on and 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button.