Finance Business Partner - Burwood - $120k + super
|Location:||Burwood, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
My client is an industry leader in providing infrastcuture and construction services to the ever-gorwing Sydney Metropolitan area. This is a great opportunity to put your accounting skills to the test within a large complex environment whilst supporting multi million dollar infrastructure projects. Although initially temporary role there will be the opportunity to continue on a permanent basis for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for conducting in depth financial analysis to drive further growth and efficiencies in a thriving business unit. You will partner with project managers and other various stakeholders to provide financial transparency across a portfolio of large scale projects. This is a critical position and a great opportunity to add value.
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on business unit performance
- Develop financial models to increase knowledge of financial impact across the business
- Drive simplification of systems and processes
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders to drive business growth
- Pro-actively challenge the status quo to identify risks & opportunities and partner with key stakeholders to achieve their strategic objectives
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process
Skills or Experience
- CA/CPA qualified ideal
- Previous experience working in a large corporate or Big 4 firm
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills - financial modelling
- Experience with a large ERP i.e. SAP or Oracle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If this role sounds like what you've been looking for then please get in touch!